With the official start of summer less than a month away and Memorial Day weekend in full swing, it’s time to plan a family beach trip. To get ourselves ready for relaxation, we made a delivery to the Bethany Beach Shore Stop.
The gas station is getting ready for summer and restocking the shelves with all those beach must-haves. We have come up with a list of our top 5 beach items:
1. Sunscreen: Obvious, but necessary. A few hours in the sun can leave you burnt out for the rest of vacation.
2. A well-stocked cooler: Nothing is worse than having to trek back to the beach house to refill with snacks and refreshing drinks. Save money by stocking up at the beginning of the trip and filling your cooler with plenty of ice each day.
3. Trash bags: We might be biased, but trash bags are essential for cleaning up your beach spot. Beach trash cans can be difficult to find so clean up after yourself and avoid creating excessive waste and polluting the beach.
4. Ziploc bags: When you go to the beach, you often find your bag overflowing with electronics, like your cell phone and iPod. Keep these items safe from sand and water by keeping seal-able plastic bags.
5. Sunglasses: Not only will you protect your eyes, but you will look SUPER stylish if you have the best fashion sense on the shore.
What are your beach trip must-haves?